To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Auburn Hills, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Property and Casualty Licensed Customer Service Representative
Harvard Resource Solutions • Auburn Hills, MI
Posted 18 days ago
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
**MUST HAVE ACTIVE P&C LICENSE**
Hours of operation (10AM -7PM) MON- FRI
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides a high level of customer-focused sales in a high volume, fast paced call center environment, using PC, Internet and ACD phone technology.
- Provides advanced technical and product information in response to customer questions and/or problems in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Explains product features and Agency service advantages to existing and potential customers for the purpose of promoting and selling the various membership and insurance products in order to achieve sales production goals.
- Recognizes and promotes cross-sales opportunities within the context of servicing a change to an existing customer's policy.
- Provides price quotes on all insurance products which factor in all applicable rules (Underwriting, Business, etc.) and discounts in an effort to complete the sale.
- Rewrites and reinstates insurance policies according to underwriting and business rules.
- Completes membership and insurance applications, endorsements and change forms (e.g. address change, etc.) as necessary.
- Accepts payments at point of sale. Makes outbound follow-up calls to customers in response to questions or complaints.
- Provides efficient processing of customer policies, endorsements, and status and coverage changes.
- Assists agents in resolving technical and business related issues.
- May assist other customer interaction centers (e.g. emergency road service, claims, membership, travel, etc.) In servicing members and/or customers when necessary to ensure quality service goals are met.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Possession of current property, casualty insurance sales license for appropriate state.
- College level coursework, certification or equivalent (i.e., continuous learning)
- Customer service environment(s)
- Call center environment(s).
- Windows and non windows based environments.
- Preparation of rate quotations
- Investigation and resolution of sales related problems.
- Must obtain all appropriate state property and casualty insurance sales licenses within 60 days from the start of licensing coursework
- Providing a high level of customer focused service
- Competently entering information on various screens using a pc keyboard
- Navigating through a PC windows environment, including accessing information from multiple applications.
- Managing and navigating multiple sources of information and applying as needed
- Successfully complete appropriate training relative to all products and services
- Attain and maintains any property, casualty, life and health insurance sales license for any ACGIA member state as appropriate
- Achieve insurance and membership sales goals and other performance expectations as defined by management
- Work with minimal supervision
- Provide direct customer oriented service in a call center environment
- Work within a team environment
- Promote the sale of all ACGIA insurance and membership products
- Present complex information in a clear, concise manner
- Maintain accurate records
- Read, comprehend and communicate clearly and concisely in the work environment and with the public (e.g., explain instructions, rules and procedures)
- Willingness and ability to work extended/irregular hours to include weekends/holidays.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.