To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Chris Curtis
- Phone: 304-284-8500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Nurse Manager Cardiac Interventional Radiology
Merraine Group Inc. • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are welcoming applications for the position of Nurse Manager Cardiovascular Interventional Radiology Unit to join a 150 bed, not for profit hospital, near St Petersburg Florida. This hospital offers an exciting working environment where cutting edge treatment meets compassionate patient focused care.
Position Focus (RN) Nurse Manager Cardiac IR
- This Nurse Manager serves as a role model for leadership of the unit; oversees 20 FTEs and reports to the Director of Cardiology / ED.
- Promote teamwork by developing an environment of staff engagement and accountability through involving employees in decision making.
- Help to prepare annual operating budget, assess financial reports weekly, monthly and amend where necessary.
- Review and apply cost saving and productive initiatives by using performance improvement and benchmark data.
- Evaluate relevant healthcare trends and identify opportunities for new programs and services.
Organization and Community
- This hospital system is renowned for offering a cutting edge work environment with the emphasis on staff engagement and individualized patient care.
- This is a popular area for a family vacation offering outstanding cultural, outdoor and activities for children; including a lively city center and waterfront.
Nurse Manager Cardiac Interventional Radiology Unit Requirements
- RN and BSN required
- 2 years experience in Nursing Leadership role within a similar department.
- NRP, PALS, BCLS and ACLS.
- 2 years management experience focusing on clinical compliance, operations and marketing preferred.
- MSN or MBA preferred.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Chris Curtis
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.