To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merced, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chrysler Dealer • Merced, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Razzari Automotive Centers (Ford / Mazda / Nissan / Dodge / Jeep / Chrysler / Ram) is currently in search of experienced, motivated and talented Service Managers to lead our dealership group to the next level of customer service and financial growth. We are on the cusp of becoming the industry leader in our market and will provide all the tools necessary for your success. All we need is a team of Successful results driven Managers.
Requires Successful Experience in the following:
- Dealership Service Dept. Management.
- Successful customer service and satisfaction track record.
- Clear understanding of hours/lines per RO, Effective Labor rate, Technician efficiency and productivity and how to measure and track.
- Team building, coaching, training and leadership skills.
- Managing factory warranty claim processes, policies and warranty receivable schedules.
- A working knowledge and understanding in the use of social media for the purposes of marketing and customer recommendations and overall satisfaction.
- Creating and implementing marketing strategies and promotions for customer retention and retail growth
- Problem solving
- Selling skills
A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
If you meet requirements you understand these are just the tip of the iceberg in managing a successful dealership Service Department, which means you may be the star performer we’ve been searching for.
Please send your resume with a paragraph telling us why you’re the best choice for this opportunity to:
Service advisors require strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors. Managerial positions are required to maintain the profitability of their departments while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Managers are required to not only understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations, but must also comply with these regulations including hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know and provide necessary training on these regulations and ethical practices.
Professional certification from the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is preferred. People working within the automotive retail industry often have to work extended hours, evenings and weekends to achieve their goals.