To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A law firm in downtown Chicago is looking for a Receptionist for their office. The Receptionist is primarily responsible for representing the Firm in a polite, professional and courteous manner at all times. The salary range for this role is $35-41k.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Answers all incoming calls and directs them to the appropriate person
- Greets and welcomes visitors and guides them appropriately based on their needs
- Provides back-up overflow secretarial support to assignments and/or Paralegal assistance as needed, including, but not limited to, printing, light typing, time entry, expense report filing, organizing documents, labeling, organizing files, etc.
- Provides assistance in regard to timekeeper expense report generation through Chrome River
- Assists in entering attorney time into Elite in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversees the Chicago Right Fax and distributes materials received appropriately
- Keeps apprised and documents daily office attendance, arrival and return times so as to respond to incoming phone calls as well as evacuation/safety requirements appropriately
- Assists with the coordination of all conference room scheduling as needed
- Ensures that the reception and lobby areas are neat, clean and orderly at all times
- Assists with Marketing department mailings and other firm needs as required
- Ensures the phone list and office assignment/floorplan is updated and current in accordance with all incoming AMC’s
- Assists with other special projects as needed
Requirements of the Receptionist:
- 2-3 years’ administrative customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Outstanding professionalism
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks
- Ability to work overtime as needed