Job responsibilities for the CPA include:
- Overseeing engagements and meeting with clients
- Property taxes, sales taxes, corporate taxes, individual taxes
- Perform general accounting functions, including operation of the general ledger system, journal entries, and month-end close work.
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Various other projects as required by Partners
Requirements for the CPA include:
- 5+ years' previous experience in public accounting
- Bachelors degree AND CPA license
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) specializes in placing professionals into accounting, finance, and human resource positions with companies across all industries/all sizes. CFS is affiliated with Crowe Horwath LLP, one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Due to our affiliation with Crowe and the strict regulations public accounting firms face today, CFS operates a little differently than many recruiting firms. We do not take a strong-arm approach. We are extremely consultative and professional!
We would like to speak with you to learn more about your expectations of your next career opportunity, and to see if we might be able to help you reach your goals.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (574) 263-0087