To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI
- Megan Brown
- Phone: 248-267-9800
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CitiStaff • Southfield, MI
Posted 15 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 1 to 3 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The position is a full-time role reporting to the HR Services Senior Associate - Benefits and is located in Southfield, MI. The HR Services Analyst – Benefits will be responsible for supporting the benefits area including responding to employee questions, handling claims issues, and assisting with other administrative duties.
- Supports US benefits processes and procedures.
- Assists with the administration of the monthly billing, including preparing invoices, auditing and maintenance of benefit cost tracking.
- Responds to general benefits questions, functions as self-service contact for ADP.
- Corresponds with vendors via email and telephone as needed
- Processes benefit program enrollments and updates internal benefits system and vendor sites.
- Supports the company annual Open Enrollment communications, system set-up, and employee approvals.
- Assists and presents benefits at company New Hire Orientation.
- Updates employee personal information with benefits carriers and in internal benefits/payroll systems.
- Benefits reporting contact, including new hire reports sent to vendors and semi-monthly payroll deduction changes sent to payroll prior to each pay period.
- Creates and maintains employee benefit files.
- Processes new hires, changes and terminations in benefit systems and vendor sites.
- Assists with additional projects and needs as assigned as business needs arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years HR experience; experience with a professional service firm strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of HR practices, procedures, required documentation and compliance requirements required.
- Experience with HR systems, preferably experience with ADP – HRB.
- Excellent analytical skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong oral and written communication demonstrating a high level of confidentiality and customer focus.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail; must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work in a team-focused, collaborative environment.
- Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency in a complex and changing working environment.
- Must have the ability to work full time.
- Must be able to work in an office environment.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.