To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
30 West Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Jacobson Group • Chicago, IL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About The Jacobson Group:
The Jacobson Group is the leading provider of talent to the insurance industry. For nearly 50 years, we have been providing an array of services including temporary staffing, executive search and professional recruiting.
About the Team:
The Professional Services team provides recruiting services for a wide range of insurance positions on a direct-hire basis.
The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, identifying and developing candidates for direct hire positions with our clients. This individual will actively recruit for these positions using a wide range of tools and technology as well as through research, networking and direct-contact with prospective candidates. The recruiter will engage, screen, interview and pre-qualify candidates according to pre-set criteria and present qualified individuals for consideration. This is an outstanding opportunity that offers growth, development and advancement opportunities for the individual looking for a long-term career opportunity with a highly respected executive search and staffing firm.
- Source candidates through the use of all available methods, including internal databases, networking and intranet/internet resources.
- Identify and qualify potential candidates by conducting thorough phone interviews and checking references.
- Enter viable candidates and information into the corporate database; update and document all contact activities in database.
- Screen, format and prepare resumes for client presentation.
- Identify alternative and effective candidate sourcing and recruiting channels.
- Maintain accurate and timely candidate activity reports.
- Prepare weekly candidate activity summary reports for the Client Development Manager.
- Manage multiple searches and present viable candidates to internal Client Development Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 or more years of business experience (recruiting experience preferred).
- Motivated by results and professional success.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Demonstrated persistence and tenacity.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Ability to “think on your feet".
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Team player.
Location: Preferred location for the role is Chicago. Remote possibility and will need to have access to major airport and be willing to travel to Chicago office as needed. Relocation is not offered.
The Jacobson Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.