To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A private equity firm located on the Magnificent Mile is looking for an Administrative Associate to join their team. The Administrative Associate will provide administrative support for the Client Services and Marketing departments.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Associate:
• Maintain business calendars and make travel arrangements
• Support in the coordination of the annual investor meeting and other potential investor meetings
• Prepare correspondence and communicate (both internally and externally)
• Manage data integrity of investor database
• Assist in maintenance of 3rd party data application and storage platforms
• Support the preparation of marketing materials including binding/compilation, editing text, improving graphics, etc.
• Maintain filing system for investor information and other correspondence
• Help with investor questions and requests as appropriate
• Aid in research initiatives related to investor requests or business opportunities
• Ensure subscriptions to various databases and periodicals are kept up to date
• Process expense reports
Requirements of the Administrative Associate:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years’ administrative experience, ideally in professional services or investor relations
- Personable individual with superior attention to detail, as well as an ability to quick shift gears, prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once, often within very tight deadline
- Must have flexibility to work non-routine hours periodically as business needs dictate
- Excellent communication skills and phone skills, with confidence in independent thinking
- Tech-savvy and ability to exercise resourcefulness, especially when operating with limited guidance or direction
- Must operate with high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Must have proven proficiency working with MS Office programs, and expert abilities operating within PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working with Concur and Salesforce is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of SEC principles and investment “speak” is strongly preferred