To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1215 Annapolis Road
Odenton, MD 21113
- Donald Graves
- Phone: 410-695-5250
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
System Engineer (SE)
PrideStaff • Odenton, MD
Posted 2 days ago
Experience - At least 14 year(s)
Government - Civil Service
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
System Engineer (SE)
- Analyzes high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities.
- Guides users in formulating requirements.
- Advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develops technical documentation.
- Develops system Architecture and system design documentation.
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Fourteen (14) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Certification: Security+ (Experience not required)
Operating, managing, monitoring, and deploying network security
devices and systems, using advanced knowledge of security networking
devices such as:
- Application, proxy, and packet based firewalls (i.e. McAfee Enterprise firewall appliances,
- Control Center Management appliances, IPSEC, SSL and SSH applications
- Cisco Secure Access Control Servers (ACS),
- Cisco Security Manager (CSM),
- Cisco VPN and firewall devices,
- Web Proxy,
- Load balancer, and
- related software and hardware used in LAN/WAN networks).
- Security Clearance required.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.