To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Upland, IN 46989
- Phone: 317 542 3103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Management Training Position
Indianapolis Team • Upland, IN
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Indianapolis Team is hiring for full time entry level marketing management trainee positions.
Great at building relationships?
Love coaching, leading, training and helping people grow and get ahead?
Looking for a professional career transition?
Our sales and marketing firm is the leader in the industry in delivering results and quality customer service experiences for our clients. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies that want us to deliver a face to sales and marketing experience. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers. This job involves face to face sales of services to new business and consumer prospects. Representing one of the largest telecommunication companies in the US, it is a priority for our team to provide the best customer service and professionalism. We strive to build land and maintain quality customer relationships.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Sales ambassador for top brands in the telecommunication and energy industries
- In person sales and marketing presentations with business and consumer clients
- Basic understanding on how to manage a portfolio of provided sales leads
- Ability to work in a high energy team sales environment
- Learn management skills to manage projects and sales teams
- Flexibility to work in a variety of sales and marketing environments including, but not limited to outside sales to consumer clients, commercial clients, as well as inside retail sales environments
- An openness to learning various roles of human resources
- Train new employees in areas of sales, marketing, and human resources when responsibility is earned
To apply for this exciting sales position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
* Great personality and sales skills
* Sharp, professional demeanor
* Excellent communication and follow-through
* Be a self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
* Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth