To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11610 Grandview Road
Kansas CIty, MO 64137
- scott holsman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Next Level Performers • Kansas CIty, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Electrical Engineer | Architectural Engineer | Engineering
Are you an Electrical Engineer or Architectural Engineer looking for a smaller company where you have the opportunity to see all aspects of a project versus being pigeon holed?
As an Electrical Engineer or Architectural Engineer are you passionate about interacting with clients, field work, as well as CA?
Does your Electrical Engineer career path include managing your projects, taking on more responsibility and mentoring younger employees?
If you are looking for the next step in your career path, we would love to hear from you!
At our Engineering firm, we don't have levels of management; our management style is flat. We view each of our employees as an essential part of our mission to lead the field.
We are looking to add an Electrical Engineer or Architectural Engineer who loves engineering! We don't do "cookie-cutter" projects. Therefore, it takes a leader willing and able to continually learn.
We are hands-on. If you are interested in solely "managing" then we are probably not the right fit.
Your first year as an Electrical Engineer includes:
- Fostering external client relationships (architects, other design team members, contractors, and clients).
- Designing power distribution systems, voice/data, generators, UPS, fire alarm, roadway and interior lighting design,
- Serve as Lead Engineer
- Preparing construction documents consisting of drawings and specifications of electrical systems, to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Coordinating with architects, clients, and other design team member to develop construction documents.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in electrical engineering or architectural engineering from accredited engineering program.
- PE or ability to obtain PE.
- At least four years of experience.
- LEED Certification encouraged
Skills to be successful:
- Advanced knowledge of electrical engineering, design, engineering software, and computer-aided design.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Revit design software.
- Working Knowledge with SKM design software.
- Working Knowledge with Visual lighting design software.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $75,00 to $82,000 based on experience
- Vacation and sick days,
- 401k with match, profit sharing,
- One paid professional membership
- Start time is flexible as long as you meet core hours.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume today!
Next Level Performers and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers
Key Words: Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Architectural Engineering, AutoCAD, Revit, SKM Design Software, Visual Lighting Design, LEED Certification, PE, Professional Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Interior Lighting Design