Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic and energetic individual looking for an opportunity where you can grow your career? Are you looking for employment at a company that is passionate about what they do, then join us! DialAmerica is one of the nation’s largest privately owned telemarketing companies and we are seeking additional Part Time Call Center Representatives to join our growing team of customer service and sales professionals. Our Part Time Call Center Representatives are responsible for marketing to client customers through outbound calls and scheduling wellness appointments. We are looking for a high energy individual who possesses a positive attitude. If you fit that description and are looking for a career with flexibility, opportunity, and in a family atmosphere, then this role is the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Part Time Call Center Representative you are responsible the quality of the call, handling the call in a timely manner and your effective communication used while engaging the prospective customer and selling client product and services or conducting outreach.
Additional responsibilities for the positions include:
- Contacting our clients' prospective customers to offer their products or services and enhancing our clients' existing customer accounts by phone utilizing various marketing strategies
- Continually maintaining working knowledge of our client’s products, services and promotions
- Maintaining high quality standards while making recommendations according to customer’s needs
- Keeping records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments as well as actions taken
- Contacting members of various healthcare plans to conduct outreach and schedule physician appointments
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Contact us today as classes are filling up!
As a Part Time Call Center Representative, we look for strong verbal communication skills with the ability to provide exemplary customer service and to engage warmly with our customers.
Additional requirements for the position include:
- At least 18 years of age
- Experience in a customer service/sales role in a related field (retail, sales, telemarketing, customer service) is helpful, but not required!
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate between two or more open windows at a time
- Ability to multitask priorities in a fast paced environment
- Reliable and dependable work habits are a must!
We offer our part time employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Healthcare Coverage is available
- Weekly Pay! Base pay plus incentives!
- Set Schedules
- 401(k) plan
- Paid on the job training
- Friendly team environment
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed
- Positive, professional, and upbeat work environment
- We promote from within!
At DialAmerica, YOU are the Difference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.