To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lewiston, ME
- Saurabh Kumar
- Phone: (248) 275-1764
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Admin/Clerical/Loan Operation Representative
ICONMA • Lewiston, ME
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Lewiston, ME
Duration: 8 months
The main function of the loan operation rep is to ensure timely, complete, and accurate packaging of all loans originated by loan officers.
- Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing.
- Verify loan documents including income credit appraisal and title insurance.
- Collect required documentation, review file documentation, and make sure all items needed are requested.
- Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, and complies with company policy.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents for recurring internal reports.
- Act as a liaison between the borrower, underwriter, loan originator and lender.
- Contact and communicate with clients by telephone, e-mail, or in-person.
- Basic knowledge in lending and the real estate industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Customer Service Experience (could have to deal with business partners)
- Communication Skills: written and verbal (most of the work is done on paper but communication is important because of the team environment)
- Attention to detail
- Computer Savvy- to pick up the systems they will be trained on
- Admin/clerical office experience- 1-2 years min
- Loan experience
High school diploma or GED required.
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
2-4 years’ experience required.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail is a Must True
Computer Savvy Yes
Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) Yes
Comfortable with Microsoft Suites, including Excel, Word and Outlook 2 Yrs.
Customer Service Skills 2 Yrs.
previous clerical/admin experience within a corp. environment 2 Yrs.
Nice to Have:
previous loan experience within a corp. environment 2 Yrs.