To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aston, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Representative
Sun East Federal Credit Union • Aston, PA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sun East Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Aston, PA, with branch locations in PA and DE. Sun East has enjoyed steady growth and has over $519 Million in assets and serves the financial needs of more than 45,500 members.
Sun East is committed to its mission of exceeding the financial needs and service expectations of our members, staff and community. The basis of our philosophy is 'People Helping People.' As a Credit Union, we are a cooperative financial institution, owned and operated by its members.
We are currently seeking a Call Center Representative to join our team. The Call Center Representative is under the general supervision of the Call Center Manager, professionally answer incoming and conduct outgoing calls regarding member accounts, transactions, and automated services using a consultative approach to uncover needs that lead to the sale of Sun East products.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES
- Educate members on the benefits and features of Sun East Electronic Products, Automated Services, and Plastics offerings.
- Demonstrates an understanding of IRA key terms and requirements
- Responds to IRA questions thoroughly and accurately
- Provides appropriate IRA forms, paperwork, and directions for handling
- Processes checks for withdrawal, requests for account transfers/verify funds, and places stop payments.
- Process Debit Card/ATM card orders/reorders, research account related issues/problems transactions using Star Station and Evolve.
- Handles requests for check copies, statement copies, and wire transfers.
- Processes requests for checkbook orders, address and payroll changes.
- Retrieves department emails and voice mail messages answering or resolving the interaction.
- Quotes present rates on all deposit and loan products.
- Responds to loan questions and problems, by providing the status of loan applications, calculating loan payments, and handling car value inquiries.
- Responds to member questions by providing necessary paperwork regarding fraudulent and questionable activity.
- Connects members with the appropriate credit union representative when necessary.
- Communicates current marketing promotions.
- Settles/balances daily.
- Resolves encoding errors for members.
- Answers MasterCard questions through Evolve.
Work is primarily of a sedentary, often repetitive nature, however requires the ability to stoop, kneel, reach, stand, walk, lift and otherwise move objects up to 20 pounds. Additionally must be able to sit for extended periods of time, when necessary. Requires manual dexterity, and visual ability to work at a computer terminal, utilize keyboard, telephone and other standard office equipment. Must be able to deliver and receive verbal communication.
Knowledge of PCs, Mobile and Tablet Devices, along with general office equipment. Strong verbal communication skills, good reasoning ability and problem-solving skills. Previous credit union or banking experience preferred. Telemarketing experience a plus. No cold calling required.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Preferred
Sun East Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package including, health, dental, vision, 401K, competitive salary and employee interest rate reduction on loans.
Interested candidates should include salary requirements, along with their resume. To learn more about Sun East Federal Credit Union, please visit our website at www.suneast.org.
In order to be considered for employment with Sun East, you must be able to pass a credit and criminal background check.