To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Bhanu Prakash
- Phone: 844-697-2579 X 70677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CAD/CAM consultants Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems(MES) OR CNC
Tech Mahindra • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Please go through the below requirement and if you are qualified and interested help me out with your updated resume, Salary/Rate expectations, contact details, best time to discuss and take the process further. I look forward to hear from you soon.
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Duration: 6+ Months
HSBCAD is the tool, hence, experience in this will be a big plus else just above skill will be good too.
Experience with a CAM/MES resources
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Provide technical support of Manufacturing Shop Floor Systems by:
- Coordinating and developing user and technical support documentation.
- Providing post-implementation process and technical support.
- Working with Software vendors for support and problem resolution, as required.
- Working with Infrastructure teams to design, implement and maintain solutions in support of our applications.
- Coordinate efforts to ensure optimum system resources and capacity are available for efficient application operation and high-availability.
- Serve as subject matter expert for mfg shop floor systems and processes.
- Perform project management for Factory expansion and new systems implementation projects.
- Translate business needs into requirement documents and functional specifications.
- Coordinate activities and tasks with vendors and internal project teams.
- Perform set-up and configuration of Shopfloor software as required.
- Develop and execute system testing; create use cases, develop and execute test plans, and facilitate the user acceptance testing effort.
- Manage System releases and upgrades as per the Change Control process.
- Provide thought and knowledge leadership in the areas of manufacturing execution systems
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related areas and 5 years’ experience, or Associate Degree and seven years’ experience, as a Business Systems Analyst in a manufacturing environment.
- Manufacturing Execution Systems(MES)/ Shopfloor Systems experience is required.
- Expeience of Integrating Shop floor systems to CNC machines is required.
- Prior CAD/CAM systems experience is required.
- Prior experience in Woodworking Industry is desired.
- Strong project management skills are required.
- Ability to adjust quickly to rapidly changing priorities is required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels in the company are required.
- The ability to manage projects across technical and functional disciplines is required.
- The ability to execute assigned project tasks within established schedule is essential.
Thanks & Regards
Bhanu Prakash Karedla
Tech Talenta Inc. (A Tech Mahindra Company)
Desk Phone: +1 844-697-2579 x 70677
Tech Mahindra is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.