To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1236 Lincoln Avenue
Evansville, IN 47714
- Phone: 812-464-3607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN)
University Nursing and Rehabilitation • Evansville, IN
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
University Nursing and Rehab, a skilled nursing facility located in Evansville, Indiana, is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) that has a passion for providing the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity!
Essentials Duties of our Registered Nurses (RN)s include but are not limited to:
- Administers basic nursing care to Residents in accordance with facility’s policies and procedures.
- Thoroughly assesses Residents and responds according to Nursing Standards of Practice.
- Plans and implements Resident care according to Care Plan
- Evaluates Residents on an on-going basis to ensure needs are met and Care Planned properly
- Observes Resident, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies Physician of Resident's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Must have and maintain a current, valid RN state license and CPR certification
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
- Strong clinical skills
- Must be able to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions in English
- Long-term care experience preferred
Career Builder Related Terms: Long Term Care; LTC, Geriatrics, Skilled Nursing Facility, SNF, Nursing Home, RN, Registered Nurse