To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5607 Glenridge Drive
Atlanta, GA 30342
- Stephanie Collins
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FirstPRO Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for entering and processing multi-state payroll for over 2000 employees in multiple company locations.
- Enter and process multi-state payroll for multiple company locations
- Responsible for entering hours and maintain timekeeping
- Ability to create and run reports within the payroll/HR system
- Reconcile errors and maintain payroll records
- Process and/or adjustment payroll and timekeeping systems
- Review payroll for accuracy and monitor taxation for compliance
- Maintain and update HR database
- Research and resolve payroll questions or issues related to pay, accruals, benefits, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues within the HRIS system, create and run reports, ad hoc reports, etc.
- Process Union dues and pension payments
- Responsible for payroll deductions, garnishments, child support, tax levies, vacation, benefits, leave of absence, 401K and loans
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
- 3-5+ years of payroll processing experience
- Must have experience processing deductions, garnishments, child support, and tax levies
- Previous experience in ADP EV5