Looking for more growth opportunity? Apply now for our Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Role!
Superior Business Solutions is currently looking for and ready to hire an entry level employee with a customer service and sales background (or desire to gain one) for a new full time position!
Apply now if you are an outgoing, dynamic individual that is able to build relationships, provide exceptional customer service, and help our clients gain and retain customers via in person sales.
** Experience in our industry is beneficial but not required : This is an entry level position.
Responsibilities: (Not limited To)
- Acquire new accounts and maintaining existing accounts
- Utilizing proven sales methods to prospect and identify new opportunities and customers
- Planning daily and weekly activities in order to achieve sales goals and metrics
- Building long term relationships with all levels of management and team members
- Utilize effective selling and marketing skills and product knowledge to communicate and promote to target market
- Comfortable communicating directly with our customers both verbally and in writing
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to the sales team
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility in the future.
• Sales ability and experience in a retail and/or e-commerce position a huge plus! (Not required)
• Passion for customer focused sales with demonstrated success
• Self Motivated (We don't like to micro-manage)
• Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
• Exceptional time management skills and accountability
• Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
• Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
Learn more about current team members HERE
We are willing to train individuals from the ground up, so these positions are perfect for: Anyone entry level, or those hungry for the opportunity to prove themselves in a new career or new field.
If you are enthusiastic about building your career and looking for rapid advancement, then we encourage you to apply for the change to join our growing team!