To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mansfield, OH
- Steve Tomasko
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
AMG • Mansfield, OH
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AMG Industries, located in Mt Vernon Ohio, a leading supplier of metal parts to the automotive, appliance, air and gas compressors and outdoor power equipment industries is seeking an experienced MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR to assist us in satisfying our increased customer quality and production requirements.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Manufacturing Supervisor will lead and support the Manufacturing Departments, production personnel and work teams in achieving requisite training and skills enhancement, synchronous production and cellular operations, continuous improvement in safety, quality, delivery, scrap and morale.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
· Respond to the production schedules including overtime needs while demonstrating continuous improvement in waste and scrap reduction; inventory reduction in WIP and finished goods; productivity and first-run yield; mold change time reduction and increased efficiency.
· Coordinate the ordering of both production and non-production materials and contractual manpower supporting inventory and productivity goals.
· Facilitate assigned personnel and work teams to execute schedule, fabrication and inspection/requirements while meeting or exceeding lead time, quality and productivity goals.
· Ensure compliance to all safety, environmental, waste, manufacturing and quality procedures by assigned personnel.
· Ensure the timely and accurate submission of production data and reports as required by assigned department and work team personnel, both manually and through computerized reporting systems.
Lead assigned personnel and work teams in product development, process specification, improvement team participation, CAR, APQP and PPAP requirements.
The candidate selected for this position will have a minimum of two year’s proven production supervisory experience in a multi-shift fast paced repetitive metal fabrication manufacturing environment. Degree preferred but not required.
If interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”