To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60605
- Patrick Nevell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior DevOps Engineer
Solution Partners Inc. • Chicago, IL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Senior Dev Ops Engineer
Client is seeking a full-time Senior Dev Ops Engineer to join our growing engineering team. This role will be responsible enhancing and maintaining existing customer facing endpoints, investigating/resolving production issues in conjunction with our Support and IT teams, manual and automated production deploys, and maintaining production environments.
Key Responsibilities: Duties will include coordinating and managing manual production deployments, sometimes outside of normal business hours; assisting with automation of build and deployment activities; investigating and communicating status of production issues, in cooperation with DBA and developers; managing 3rd-party integration relationships and information; communicating and coordinating with developers and other stakeholders
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Bright, engaging, and driven with a “start-up" energy and passion
• Eager to lean cutting edge technologies/methodologies
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Proficient in C#/.NET and object oriented programming
• Proficient in SQL and have a strong understanding of SQL server
• Able to contribute to development of new processes for a growing Dev Ops organization
• Good time management skills
• Experience with building and supporting API services
• Experience investigating and troubleshooting complex software systems in production environments
• Experience deploying, configuring, and maintaining complex software system in production environments
• Experience with build and deployment automation tools (TeamCity, Octopus, TFS)
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Experience in building full stack web applications
• Experience working with a variety of source control applications (TFS and GIT)
• Experience with Azure cloud services a plus