To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Juan - RED SKY Consulting
- Phone: 720-257-8922
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RED SKY Consulting • Denver, CO
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experienced Technical Recruiter
Position type: contract, contract to hire or direct hire
Location: Denver, CO **You must be located in Denver metro area ** (possible work remote)
We will consider full time, part time or hourly contract recruiters. This Technical Recruiter position a real job with solid base compensation, commissions, bonus and etc. (we are looking for senior or mid level recruiters)
RED SKY Consulting is expanding our Professional Services Division in Denver, CO to provide IT/Technical and other (80% IT/Technical and 20% other) recruiting support to our current and future clients. Additionally, our Cybersecurity practice is exploding (this is not the only area that you will focus) but is a very high growth exciting segment. Our rapid growth is a direct result of our commitment to investing in dynamic recruiting talent that provides our customers with superior staffing solutions. This being the cornerstone of our business, we are looking for an experienced Technical (and other skills) Recruiter who has a track record of success in developing meaningful connections with the industry's elite talent. We are looking for an experienced IT recruiting professional with a proven recruitment background within the IT staffing industry. The ideal candidate will have previous experience recruiting IT staffing solutions to clients on a local, regional and/or national basis.
In this role, *you will* have the ability to play an exciting role in an emerging business unit.
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
The Technical Recruiter will be tasked with finding and qualifying highly skilled consultants and direct hire candidates within the IT and other space(s) to fill open positions for our nationwide client base as well as support the bringing on new clients through collaboration with business development. Leveraging outbound phone calls and email to build relationships (this is a contact sport. Must have high daily volume of outreach) with our network and build a full cycle recruitment desk, you will focus on the following:
- Recruit top industry talent that can provide our customers innovative solutions
- Candidate sourcing through creative staffing plans & from Internal Database - BULLHORN, Job Boards, LinkedIn, User groups, Other Social Media and etc.
- High level and frequency of interaction with prospects
- Source, evaluate & screen your pipeline of candidates
- Verifying managerial references
- Assistance and coordination with Business Development to establish client staffing solutions
- Schedule Client meetings/interviews
- Guiding candidates through the interview process
- Cultivating relationships within your network of consultants and direct hires
- Generating referrals & prospecting for new business opportunities
- Contribute ideas to the progression of the recruiting team
- Mentoring the sourcer (jr recruiters) that support you (with support of sr. management)
What we are looking for in a Technical Recruiter:
- Great sense of humor
- Superior level of ethics
- Money Motivated
- Creative thinker
- Willing to "do whatever it takes" including working occasional off or extended hours
- Track record of personal & professional success (must have proof to share)
- Confident & assertive personality
- Competitive & goal-orientated
- Adaptability to a constantly evolving environment
- Desire to move fast with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with building a book of candidates and clients
- Passion for sourcing and maintaining relationships
- Ability to interact with Business Development and the client to achieve professional solutions
- Ability to create meaningful dialogue and professional candidate relationships
- Attention to detail and follow up
- MS office proficiency
- Professional business communications - both written and verbal
- Self-motivated individual committed to hard work
Education and experience - Technical Recruiter:
- BA or BS degree from a four-year institution
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Technical Recruiter
As newest Technical Recruiter on the RED SKY team, you will be joining a fun, professional, competitive, and family oriented culture. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who is looking for the opportunity to play a significant role on a dynamic team. If you enjoy healthy competition, defining your own success, and maximizing your earning potential, come join us at RED SKY.
- Competitive compensation with a generous commission program – best commission plan in the business!
- Comprehensive RED SKY Training Program
- Seasoned Account Management team
- Positive, energetic and highly engaged leadership team
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays (for FTE W2 only)
- Sr. Management that is supportive and truly cares about you and your success
**About RED SKY Consulting:
RED SKY Consulting is "high touch" "white glove" and has over 100 clients including; 4 “Fortune 20" companies and 23 “Fortune 500" companies throughout the USA. Whether we provide one or two additional staff members or implement an entire project our clients know that we deliver. **Adaptive** is a commitment to our clients and a guiding principle of our corporate philosophy. This is achieved through our flexible, nimble and focused approach to client interaction.
For many years, RED SKY Consulting has been successfully finding people work and companies people. Our team of passionate performers really care and strive for excellence and results.
Philanthropy: The RED SKY Foundation is being formed and will be providing fully funded college educations to underprivileged young adults in partnership with our clients starting 2017.
RED SKY - Mission Statement: Delivering Innovation Through Focused Solutions, Superior Ethics, and Significant Relationships
Employment Type: Full-Time, Part-Time or Hourly Contract
Job Type: Recruiting, Sales, Human Resources
Education: 4 Year Degree (Desired not required)
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Manages Others: No
Industry: Professional Services
Required Travel: None