To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, KS
- David Valdez
- Phone: 913-324-5595
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Cnc Mill Machinist
Confidential • Kansas City, KS
Posted 4 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Degree - High School
$16.00 - $24.00 /Hour
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EHD Technologies is currently working with a company in Kansas City, KS that is looking to add to their machinist team! In this position you will set up and operate conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts
- Read/Understand G-Code
- Studies Blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work piece as guides for subsequent machining
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data
- Fits and assembles parts into complete assembly
- Verifies dimensions and alignment of assembly
- Installs machines replacement parts in mechanisms, machines, and equipment, and tests operation of unit to ensure functionality and performance
- Develops specifications from general description and draws sketch of part or product to be fabricated
- Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.