To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Jeff Rowe
- Phone: 865-539-8234
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Dealer Consultant
Johnson Search Group • Nashville, TN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Johnson Service Group is recruiting for an experienced, Strategic Consultant, for a direct hire position in Nashville, TN. Operating in the automotive industry this role is to support the day to day strategy development, market development and implementation of the dealer network strategy. This role requires the interface with multiple stakeholders including regions, client functions and senior management. An attractive salary and benefits package is offered along with relocation assistance for the qualified candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing, coordinating and preparing presentation material for executive management and regional dealership meetings
- Create processes and structure to support the operational team “way of working”
- Create and maintain Dealer performance review and market performance analysis
- Developing and maintaining the program database and reporting dashboards
- Timely coordination of mandated procedural and process aspects of facility projects to support dealer, regional, and client compliance with program / brand requirements
- Support decision making relative to program changes, enhancements, ad hoc projects and new initiatives
- Extensive interface with multiple stakeholders: regions, client functions, retailer network development and suppliers necessary to support the program
- Produce executive / regional reports, presentations, special projects and related information analyses to support performance objectives
- Make recommendations regarding operational requirements for ongoing program administration
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in the automotive executive field
- Extensive understanding of dealer networks and dealer operations
- Ideally qualified in business management or project management
- Experience managing the costs, financials and operations of automotive dealerships
- Experience with luxury brand automotive manufacturers preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and strong problem-solving skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including documentation
- The tenacity and drive to inject value and create solutions
- Experience in business operation procedures
- Ability to work with a data analyst so that data models for analysis and reporting can be developed and managed.