To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Jeff Rowe
- Phone: 865-539-8234
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Controls Technician
Johnson Search Group • Nashville, TN
Posted 15 days ago
Johnson Service Group is recruiting for an experienced, Electrical Controls Technician, for an established manufacturing client with locations in Nashville, TN and Eugene, OR. This position will work closely with electrical controls engineers, project managers and the Electrical Controls Tech Lead to coordinate and perform controls testing, commissioning and start-up. This direct hire position includes a base salary and full benefits plan. Relocation assistance is available for well qualified candidates. (U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status is required.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as a resource for proposals, projects and customer training.
- Manage controls for each assigned project from beginning to end.
- Work closely with Project Manager and Controls Vendor to supply necessary data, complete testing and commissioning of project at customer site.
- Factory test panels and recommend any needed changes. Submit daily reports on status.
- Create motor, controls and specification list for assigned project.
- Manage multiple projects at one time with responsibility for hitting all associated project deadlines.
- Run tests at customer site including I/O, e-stops, motor rotations, hydraulics, adjusting system and preparing for plant commissioning.
- Requires extensive travel, including potential international travel to job sites.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree with an Electrical, Electrical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical concentration
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience working with electrical controls, and/or, managing large industrial projects
- Strong knowledge of creating schematics and designing/building control panels required
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Allen Bradley RSLinx, and RSLogix 500 & 5000
- Previous experience with Siemens S7, WinCC, Ignition or SonicWall a plus
- Multi-lingual skills desirable