To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
628 West Broadway Street
North Little Rock, AR 72114
- Hiring Manager
- Phone: 501.916.2777
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Associate (Entry Level / Paid Training)
Dynamic Marketing Acquisitions • North Little Rock, AR
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Account Associate
Dynamic Marketing Acquisitions is currently hiring for an entry level Account Associate in the Little Rock area. Sales experience or customer service experience is a plus but is not required. If qualified we have a solid training program. We've expanded again, and our clients need more of us, which means more opportunities for you. We're looking for a competitive, hard-working entry level individual that wants to learn new things, make money, and develop themselves as a leader.
What does Dynamic Marketing Acquisitions offer to our growing team?
- A team oriented and FUN Environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
- A full-time position with a work-life balance
- An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
- Personal and professional growth and development
- Management skills
- Learn how to run a business from the ground up
- Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
Account Associate Responsibilities:
- Acquiring quality customers for our Fortune 500 clients
- Creating brand awareness to our client's target audience
- Promotional sales and marketing
- Developing sales skills and enhance sales skills
- Creating a positive buying experience
- Sales presentations
- Understanding up to date product knowledge
Further training for our Account Associates if qualified
- Advanced sales and marketing
- Public speaking
- Leadership development
- Team development and management
- Time management systems
- Office management
- Business development
We have a team of hard-working, competitive, fun, and motived people, to fit in well, you must enjoy that sort of environment. How? We're so glad you asked:
- Have an outgoing personality we talk to people on a daily basis
- Have high integrity we have a zero tolerance for a lack of integrity
- Be reliable and dependable work ethic is vital
- Have a college degree or relevant work experience
- Be passionate about growth, development, and people, period.