The Entry-Level Manager for our company must be an entrepreneurial go-getter, a skilled
multi-tasker, and an aspiring brand leader. This position will support the customer service/sales team in all efforts to achieve the short and long-term objectives for the brands that our clients hire us to represent. With a heavy focus on the customer experience and brand marketing initiatives, our Entry-Level Manager make sure that the day-to-day affairs are running slowly for our team, and representing our clients in the best way possible.
The ideal candidate will leverage and refine skills in marketing, consumer research, and project management, while developing a leadership voice on the team. This is an exciting opportunity to participate in advancing in the company.
• Act as a steward of the brand. Articulate and support our clients’ brand promise, vision, and position to achieve overall business goals and to help maintain consistency in all communication channels.
• Manage day-to-day marketing, events, and promotions, working face to face customer service
• Support development of an integrated global marketing campaign.
• Demonstrate a commitment to our company core values.
• The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
• Prior leadership and customer service experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent project management skills with ability to consistently achieve or beat deadlines
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to plan ahead, prioritize tasks and maintain a high level of attention to detail
• At least a 2-4 year degree required
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job:
• Basic tablet and app knowledge
Additional Comments and Requirements:
• Enthusiasm – treats every situation with a positive, “can-do" attitude
• Interpersonal savvy – ability to work with and appropriately engage all levels of colleagues
Please send your resume to the HR Department TODAY for consideration, and expect a reply back within 48 hours!
Candidates with experience in the following are encouraged to apply: customer service, management, sales, marketing, advertising, events, promotions, retail, hospitality, entry level