To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kenosha, WI
- 12355 Uline Way - Kenosha, WI 53144
- Phone:: (262) 859-3610
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Up to $25 per hour
Uline • Kenosha, WI
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative
Up to $25 per hour, based on experience
Are you a stickler for impeccable service? Do you worry about the details when no one else does? Do you pride yourself on solving problems, finding solutions and taking care of others? Are you ready to represent a company that stands out in its commitment to providing world-class service to its customers?
If you share our passion for superior customer service and have what it takes to make each customer experience rewarding, then Uline is the company for you. Uline will invest in your success through a 4-week training program, side-by-side listening sessions with an experienced customer service representative, supportive management team and continuous training on product and procedures. We empower you to guide every customer through their order.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
Great career and advancement opportunities!
Uline seeks Customer Service Representatives for its new branch in Kenosha, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
Kenosha branch is now open!
HOURS: Candidate must be flexible. Can range between 8 AM to 11 PM. Saturday OR Sunday availability required after training.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guide customers through their order and process them in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with positive, friendly customers via phone, email and chat.
- Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders online.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet our customers' needs.
- Work with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions.
- Submit quotes for high-quantity orders and custom items.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1+ year customer service experience preferred.
- Available for 4 weeks of training, Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE BENEFITS
- Fast-paced, growing company with double-digit annual growth.
- Various promotion opportunities available throughout Uline's many departments!
- 3 bonus programs – weekly sales, year-end performance and profit sharing bonuses.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- Generous paid time off – up to 16 days in your first year plus holidays.
- 401(k) – 100% company match up to 5% of your annual salary.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Please visit www.uline.jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE, CALL CENTER, CUSTOMER SERVICE REP, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES, BILINGUAL, CALL CENTER REP, CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE, CALL CENTER REPS, CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVES, CS REP, CS REPS, CSR, CS REPRESENATIVE, CS REPRESENTATIVE, CS, CHICAGO, MILWAUKEE, RACINE, KENOSHA, WAUKEGAN, LAKE COUNTY