Are You a Behavioral Health Professional Looking For
a New, Rewarding Opportunity?
Silver Springs is recruiting Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) Workers to provide one-on-one interventions in community/school settings with children and adolescents with serious emotional difficulties.
Are you committed to improving the lives of children and adolescents? We would love to talk with you!
As a TSS Worker, you will work with children/adolescents one-on-one and also provide support for the family/caregivers/schools. In this role, you will assist children/adolescents primarily in Philadelphia and surrounding counties. You will be part of a dynamic team with Behavioral Specialist Consultants and Mobile Therapists to implement a treatment plan that includes, among other interventions:
· Crisis intervention techniques
· Behavioral reinforcements
· Emotional support
TSS is a Part-Time position. Day, evening, and weekend hours are available up to 40-hours a week.
Consider Silver Springs for your next behavioral health work opportunity. We provide the following incentives:
· Free Registered Behavior Technician training with pay increase upon completion of training and ABA case assignment
· Clinical Supervision
· Paid orientation, training, supervision and travel between clients
· After 3 months of employment one Personal Holiday and one Funeral Leave Day
· Opportunity for paid benefits after one year if ACA requirements are met
· Salary opportunity of $16.70 to $17.30 per hour for applicants with Bachelor degree or above
You must meet one of the following job requirements for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in a human services related field (psychology, social work, criminal justice, counseling, sociology, education)
- Other Bachelor’s degree or licensed registered nurse PLUS one year of full-time paid experience in the field.
- Associate’s degree or sixty credits towards a bachelor’s degree PLUS three years of full-time paid experience working in this field.
Silver Springs - Martin Luther School is an Equal Opportunity employer.