To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5501 West Sample Road
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Outside Wholesale Parts Sales Representative
INFINITI OF COCONUT CREEK • Coconut Creek, FL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WHOLESALE PARTS SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Wholesale Parts Sales Rep - Job Responsibilities:
- Visit existing store wholesale customers to maintain and grow current relationships; provide detailed description of the visits including key comments made by customers
- Work with the Parts Manager to develop sales plans, achieve personal sales and profit quota
- Good problem solving and diplomatic skills. Must be able to resolve issues that could arise between Infiniti of Coconut Creek and customers - i.e., delivery times, incorrect parts or communication problems
- May be called upon to act as a delivery driver on occasion as well as assist inside the department when necessary
- Maintain a current file of customers and a purchase history
- Be prepared to collect and update sales tax forms, credit applications, and W-9 forms when needed
- Work closely with parts department sales teams to promote the department
- Implement the OEM’s business plan and roll-out including marketing and communications, logistics, pricing strategies, etc. that will support the dealers’ efforts to build and significantly increase their wholesale business
- Other duties as assigned by management
Wholesale Parts Sales Rep - Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Rewarding pay plan
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Dealership discounts
Wholesale Parts Sales Rep - Job Requirements:
- Minimum of two years of experience in customer focused sales role
- Must have a strong knowledge of automotive parts and systems; excellent customer and vendor relationship skills; market knowledge.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and provide strong customer service including solving customer problems, complaints and questions in person or by telephone
- Previous client consulting experience, preferably with automotive dealers
- Strong team communication skills yet capable of working independently
- Ability to perform in a quota –driven environment
- Capability to present information in group meetings
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening to include MVR, background check and drug screen
Infiniti of Coconut Creek is the friendly local Infiniti dealer who serves Coconut Creek, Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, Boca Raton, and Delray Beach as well as greater Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami areas.
We're an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.