To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toms River, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative - New Jersey Openings
Trademark Management Group • Toms River, NJ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a Sales Representative you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote our home improvement and clean energy client's products and brand. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced sales professionals, hands on training, and corporate sponsored classroom training.
At TMG we are serious about the personal growth of our employees. That is why we provide multiple opportunities for advancement including, but not limited to:
- Sales Class/Client Tier Advancement which is perfect for an individual who would love the opportunity to get a foot in the door in the marketing and sales world and then eventually grow from a professional corporate marketing and sales rep to a senior level manager. This growth involves getting started with confidence-building, relationship building with customers, and self-development.
- Sales Management Training which is perfect for those who love to work in teams and thrive in a coaching and mentoring role. This growth involves learning sales skills in all classes of customers, developing and honing teaching skills as a corporate trainer, and then moving on to become a member of our management team overseeing sales reps and providing reporting to our clients that we sell for.
- Client Acquisitions is perfect for those with vast experience in the business world. These positions are primarily grown from within our company and deals with setting up contracts with our Fortune 100 Clients, the services we are going to be selling for them and the territories we will be selling in.
- Consulting prospective customers as well and upgrades to existing customers on behalf of our clients
- Identify prospective customers using assigned leads
- Reporting Customer Feedback and Leads Management
- Maintain High Ethical Principals
- Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
Social activities and work environment
Related Keywords: marketing manager, entry level event marketing manager, public relations, entry level public relations, public relations manager, advertising, entry level advertising, advertising manager, advertising management, customer service, event customer service, customer service management, customer service manager, entry level customer service, sales, entry level sales, entry level sales management, sales, marketing, event, manager, public relations, customer service , entry level marketing, sales, marketing