To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, SC
- Human Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Associate | Full Time | Start ASAP
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently hiring Full Time and Part Time candidates to join our team as members of our dedicated team of retail sales associates. Are you looking to gain additional working experience, or grow into senior level retail sales management positions?
We are a rapidly expanding company with retail locations across the United States. We need candidates who are looking to grow in our fast-paced environments.
We offer flexible shifts with both morning and night shifts available, as well as weekends.
We are looking for students, recent graduates, and anyone looking to grow in a fast-paced and fun retail career.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Associate:
- The Retail Sales Associate will greet shoppers and customers in a friendly manner
- Retail sales associates drive sales by introducing customers to an array of products and services
- Retail Sales Associates answer customer questions and provide helpful insights
- Sales associates provide stellar customer service for all of our clients
- Maintain in-store marketing displays and collateral
- Enter customer details for sales transactions
- Maintain clear records of daily sales transactions
- Work with other retail sales associates to meet weekly and monthly sales targets
- Comprehensive training on product and service offerings
- Base salary + bonuses, incentives, and commissions
- Flexible working hours
- Training towards leadership and management positions
If you'd like to see yourself as a part of a retail team that strives for excellence, submit your application today!
Applicants for employment will be contacted within one week of application.
Please note we are looking to fill our Retail Sales Associate positions quickly as we need staff for the upcoming summer season!