Our Client is looking for an Admin/Accounting Assistant in their manufacturing environment. This position is responsible for assisting the Controller in managing the activities of the office.
· Primary phone coverage (first to answer all incoming calls)
· Prepare and mail all US/UPS/Fed Ex packages.
· Sort and distribute incoming mail
· Oversee all aspects of publication orders including inventory and maintenance of inventory
· Oversee all administrative aspects of seminars including registrations, confirmations, certificates, badges & evaluations, preparation and mailing of materials to seminar sight
· Assist with bookkeeping/accounting functions as appropriate
· Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Must have formal training in office procedures and use of office equipment. Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing; pleasant telephone manner; able to think on feet when dealing with callers; customer service oriented, can do approach to work. Knowledge of computers; specifically, experience in Microsoft Office is preferable. Must have superior organizational skills and accuracy. Excellent problem solving and people skills also required.
Preparing Accounts Payable
Clerical Accounting Work