To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Framingham, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Fire Protection Engineer
Engineering, Planning and Management • Framingham, MA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Engineering Planning and Management, Inc. (EPM) is located in Framingham, MA (20 miles west of Boston) with offices in Raleigh, NC and Knoxville, TN. EPM is a multi-discipline engineering consulting firm that was established 37 years ago to help nuclear plants achieve compliance with complex regulatory issues, including nuclear plant fire protection. The Fire Protection Engineering Division provides a full spectrum of services in support of industrial and commercial fire protection engineering programs. Our experience extends to areas such as:
- Resolving issues related to fire protection utilizing both deterministic and performance-based fire protection methods, code consulting, fire protection system design, fire hazards analysis, computer based fire/explosion modeling, and training for all industries and building types.
- Commercial/Industrial/Government/Residential Fire Protection Services - EPM provides fire protection services to a variety of clients, including private firms, public agencies, electric utilities, and government entities, both domestic and international.
We pride ourselves on providing comprehensive assessments and cost-effective solutions. EPM has experienced significant growth in fire protection services provided to non-nuclear sectors, supporting clients in several other vertical markets. EPM is seeking a Senior Fire Protection Engineer, for our MA or NC locations, who can assist in leading this continued growth with excellent technical and business development skills in non-nuclear fire protection markets. Come join our growing team of talented fire protection professionals working on a wide variety of fire protection system design, analysis and code consulting projects.
- Minimum BS degree in Fire Protection Engineering, MS preferred.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience (10 years preferred), registered PE is preferred.
- A strong network of established client relationships
- Working knowledge of major NFPA codes/standards and model building/fire codes.
- Fire protection system design, evaluation, and consulting.
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently as well as contribute to team efforts.
- Ability to manage and mentor junior fire protection engineers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity and use of hydraulic calculation software/models is a plus
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency required.
EPM offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our benefits package includes medical and dental coverage, 401(K) plan, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, life insurance, disability insurance and more.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]