To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
San Francisco, CA
Posted 22 days ago
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Accounting - Finance
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Well Known Online Company seeking a Staff Accountant with 2 years of general ledger experience.
- Participates in various accounting functions to include; general ledger maintenance and reconciliation, fixed assets, cash and revenue/expense accounting
- Accountable for providing assistance with the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial close processes
- In collaboration with the Supervisor Accounting, assists in implementing accounting policies and procedures to ensure all financial transactions are executed according to GAAP principles
- Participates in cross-functional teams to implement finance department/corporate initiatives
- Provides ad-hoc analysis to the accounting team when requested
- Experience working with general ledger systems required, PeopleSoft highly desired
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate MS Excel skills required (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability build relationships with internal and external clients
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
Experience / Education:
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2 or more years of accounting experience preferred
- Understanding of GAAP and all applicable accounting rules and regulations required
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.