To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
To be announced
- Lois Rupkey
- Phone: 319-234-6201
- Phone:: 319-234-6360
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
Confidential • Evansville, IN
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make a difference in a company. Build a team. Drive business. Be recognized and rewarded for it. Our Human Resources Manager will champion culture and shape organizational structure by aligning human capital with the organizations mission, vision and values.
- Monitor and foster talent development, facilitate planning, and conduct training;
- Shape organization structure by aligning people and capabilities with business requirements and conditions;
- Assist in development and eviler of HR process and systems training;
- Serve as a general advisor on employment law and government regulations;
- Recruit, manage, and continuously develop a world-class HR team;
- Establish and maintain rapport with union leaders;
- Manages conflict; handles conflict situations effectively;
- Drives engagement, creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives;
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field;
- 5+ years of relevant manufacturing experience in a unionized facility;
- Firm grasp of the fundamentals of HR management;
- Demonstrated organizational development skills;
- Problem solving and change management experience;
- Experience leading positive associate relations and communication programs;