To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
850 North Eldridge Parkway
Houston, TX 77079
- H.R. Dept
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
SENIOR TELLER - WEST HOUSTON
Moody National Bank • Houston, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SENIOR TELLER – WEST HOUSTON
Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
BANKING CENTER SENIOR TELLER for our full service banking centers – LOCATED IN THE WEST HOUSTON BANKING CENTER, JOB (# 02-18)
ALL CORRESPONDENCE MUST REFER TO A SPECIFIC JOB ORDER # BANK
Provide customer services in an efficient manner with professional demeanor and appearance. Must be able to work with minimum supervision. Enhances and supports overall selling of bank products through professional and courteous interaction with both customers and employees. Assist Banking Center Manager with coaching and training Tellers' to help make the Banking Center the most helpful financial service provider in the area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to Tellers' including but not limited to answering questions, resolving customer issues and performing teller duties as needed.
- Support Banking Center Manager in maintaining the efficient operation of the office including but not limited to the various audits, cash items, control accounts, overrides, cash levels and banking center operations when warranted.
- Thorough knowledge of bank regulations pertaining to department to department operations, bank policies, procedures and compliance requirements of all bank accounts.
- Attract new customer relationships; retain and expand existing customer relationships; initiates referrals and cross-sells bank products and services to customers as set by bank management.
- Maintain a balancing record that is in line with policy; find and correct outages and enlists help as needed for difficult errors.
- Assist and/or support other branches when needed.
- Advises and counsel new and existing customers on all branch financial services ( i.e. ATM/Debit Card-Sweeps.)
- Meets referral goals as set by bank management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
MUST REFER TO SPECIFIC JOB # IN ALL CORRESPONDENCE
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Banking courses and/or related studies.
Minimum Experience: 3 or more years banking or related background
Skills and Abilities: A high level of interpersonal and processional skills that represents the bank in a positive manner. Responsible for maintaining accurate customer records and files. Excellent customer services skills with in-depth knowledge of bank products, procedures and services. PC experience. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Moody Bank offers a benefit package that includes: Medical, Life, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k Plan; Vacation and sick leave benefits and more.
Due to the high volume of interest, the Bank does not respond to the submission of every resume. In addition, submission of your resume to this website does not constitute the completion of an Employment Application.
The Bank requires completion of an MNB employment application for each position opening.
Individuals who the Bank determines to be the best qualified for the position openings are contacted to being the application process.
Moody National bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer