To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lansing, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service and Marketing
Confidential • Lansing, MI
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Customer Service & Marketing Coordinator
We’re looking for a friendly, out of the box thinker to make a BIG impact in our client’s direct marketing business as an Entry Level CUSTOMER SERVICE & Marketing Coordinator! The Entry Level Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Specialist and Sales & Marketing Director to drive revenue while educating new customers about services offered by our largest accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Entry Level Marketing Coordinator may include:
- Provide on-site customer support of direct marketing campaigns (especially in new market territories where client’s services have never been introduced)
- Conduct consumer presentations to demonstrate the benefits or key account services provided and identify how services can impact said consumer with the goal of increasing market share for the client account.
- Assist in providing solutions to our customers main technology problems
- Provide knowledge to the customer on all services and products offered by our clients
- Enhance key account’s brand awareness and strategy through successful consumer impact and direct marketing
- Proactively create selling opportunities.
- Building & maintaining strong partner relationships
Our client’s Sales & Marketing team is a close-knit group looking for the perfect fit! They have an open-office environment, giving the team the ability to learn together and engage in all strategic discussions. If you are an entry level candidate, we would love to see your resume! Please keep in mind, this Marketing Communications Specialist role is an introductory position but has a lot of opportunity for growth. Only selected candidates will be contacted.