To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
- Phone: 321-397-1016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VISIUM RESOURCES • Orlando, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for this DIRECT HIRE opportunity for our client in Orlando, FL.
This position is with an international defense manufacturing organization, which offers excellent benefits and long term job stability. Thorough background screening, drug testing and legal US employment eligibility is required to be considered for this position.
**** Must have the ability to drive company trucks from the plant to the range and back with required certifications (CDL and Hazmat) ****
- Move material to/from work stations using a fork truck, other material movement equipment or manually.
- General clean-up of common areas
- Load and unload trucks
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand
- Stack cartons of materials and supplies
- Perform final packaging of end product, palletizing and banding as required.
- Perform other secondary operations (production support) when needed.
- Assist in packaging and processing of materials for outbound shipment
- Enter material data into company operating system (WDS).
- Reads and follows oral instructions to determine which materials or containers are to be moved.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with material moving equipment.
- Must be able to lift and negotiate up to 60 pounds
- Must have the ability to drive company trucks from the plant to the range and back with required certifications (CDL and Hazmat)
- Must be cleared as Employee Possessor by Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms as required by the Safe Explosives Act.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License and certified to operate a fork truck.
- Must have and maintain a valid DOT CDL with Hazmat Endorsement.
- Must have or be able to study for and pass FL State Blaster License.
- Performs a variety of unskilled material handling and clean up jobs throughout the plant and Range Loads, unloads, packs and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site by performing but not limited to the following duties:
- Requires good math, reading and computer skills.
- An understanding of charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, use of adjustable measuring instruments; checking of reports, forms, records and comparable data; interpretation is required.
- Must have valid FL Driver’s License, CDL and Hazmat Endorsement.
- A High School diploma or GED is required.
- Must be able to study for and pass FL State Blaster License.