To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A commercial real estate company is looking for a Project Accountant to add to their team. The salary range for this role is $40-50k.
Responsibilities of the Project Accountant:
- Prepare periodic financial reporting on major projects
- Bill clients according to contractual terms
- Ensure project budgets are in line
- Tracking, reporting, and managing construction and project budgets
- Communicate with the field
- Manage entity and vendor insurance compliance
- Work with project manager and other accounting staff
- Prepare and review month end events
- A/P invoice approval
- Support project pursuit teams with financial elements of low and moderate risk bid preparations
Requirements of the Project Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance preferred
- 3+ years of related experience
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Proficient in MRI software and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness under pressure with ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively