To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
825 Euclid Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64124
- Tonasha Sylvester
- Phone: 816-889-4673
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Marketing and Development Coordinator
Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center • Kansas City, MO
Posted 7 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Marketing and Development Coordinator will promote and support the mission of the Samuel U Rodgers Health Center through effective special event coordination and sponsorships, social media efforts, fund appeal coordination, gift proposals and grants, volunteer coordination, donor database management and marketing projects including content creation and basic graphic design.
- Identifying, managing and soliciting corporate and individual gifts
- Facilitate the development of relationships with funders through presentations, personal meetings, regular communications, or arranging for meetings with SURHC’s executive and/or programmatic staff
- Coordinate and plan lunch & learn program as well as educational program opportunities for donors and key constituents.
- Assists development team in all fundraising and community engagement events.
- Produces routine and customized reports in support of fundraising and marketing efforts.
- Develop and manage all fundraising efforts associated with special events.
- Major Gift Fundraising as appropriate and assigned by managers.
- Assists Manager of Marketing and Communications on projects as needed
- Creates and edits original content weekly for blog and website
- Updates social media and assists with the execution of a yearly editorial plan
- Generates content and layout of internal communications, including weekly newsletter
- 2 to 3 years fundraising, volunteer management or nonprofit experience
- BA/BS preferred
- Enjoy being around people, personable, energetic
- Experience coordinating special events, procuring event sponsors
- Experience coordinating volunteers and event committees
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.