To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9920 East 33rd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46235
- Olivia Wimmenauer
- Phone: (317) 972-7000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Celadon Group Inc • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PURPOSE: The purpose of the Yield Analyst is to discover opportunities to generate additional margin in our trucking operations through analysis on lanes, rates, capacity, customers, and commodity groups. The Yield Analyst should advise Pricing, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, and Operations of the optimal freight blend and sales direction.
- Follow all company guidelines and procedures as set forth in your employee and departmental handbooks. You are required to understand 100% of their content
- Assist with strategic planning, direction and budget processes.
- Create / enhance / manage profitability reporting to improve the overall profitability of the company.
- Analyze data to determine present and future fleet, subsidiary, and company operational performance and conduct special cost analysis of operational financial actions.
- Coordinate and/or participate in special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance.
- Two to three years of experience in transportation industry preferred