Software Resources has an immediate, long term contract job opportunity for a System Center Analyst with a major corporation in Orlando, FL.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm.
Our company is proud to serve our customers with integrity, honesty, fairness, and professionalism. The Information Systems and Services (ISS) department provides IT services and support for our company and elected officials. We are seeking a professional individual to work in our Enterprise Services division.
An analyst in this position is the first point of contact for our customer's day-to-day technical issues. This person provides customer support by troubleshooting and resolving enterprise hardware and software problems by phone and/or in person.
- Answer telephone calls, e-mail inquiries, and visiting customers experiencing technical problems
Install, configure, deploy, maintain, and ensure the effective operation, within standards, of all end-user hardware, software, and mobile devices. Some of these devices are:
- Hardware: desktop PCs, tablets, peripherals equipment, printers, air cards, clocks, etc.
- Software: Windows OS, Microsoft Office, applications, VPN, Netmotion, SCCM preferred.
- Monitor, respond to trouble calls, and provide end-user training in use of equipment and software
- Analyze, troubleshoot, prioritize, communicate, and resolve incidents expeditiously both remotely and/or on-site
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer's expectations
- Exhibit proficiency in Windows based applications such as IE, Chrome, Java, Adobe, etc.
- Apply excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey technical and non-technical terms
- Ability to document technical procedures/solutions to update Support Center documentation
- Interact and coordinate resolution of problems with internal/external IT groups and/or vendors
- Knowledge of MS Exchange, Active Directory, and Network protocols
- Shift work; may be required to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Responsible for traveling to remote sites. Afterhours (on-call) weekly rotation
- Valid driver license and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to self-develop relevant job-related skill(s) for current role
Associate's degree from an accredited institution in Information Technology or closely related field
- This may be substituted for two-years of recent direct job experience in a medium to large scale enterprise IT support environment
- One-year of fieldwork IT technical experience in an enterprise support center environment
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation
- Must have a clear and easily understood speaking voice
- This may be substituted for the following certificates:
- Cisco IT Essentials
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- ETA Computer Service Technician (CST)
- Uncertified candidates have this option:
- 15% decrease in hourly rate until he/she obtains the A+ certificate or for the first 6 months of employment, whichever is first
Additional Technical Preference:
- Active Directory and Exchange
- Network troubleshooting (Ping, NSLookup, Tracert)
- File permissions
- Knowledge of Database Client configuration (ODBC)
- Anti-virus support
- Basic knowledge of IT security (Firewalls, Certificates)
- Apple Mac support a plus
- Print servers, Network Printer management
Employment Background Screening
Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background investigation:
- Criminal history check
- Drug screening
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to System Center Analyst
Software Resources specializes in IT talent recruitment services and workforce staffing solutions. Founded in 1992 as an IT staffing services firm, we are a privately held women-owned business enterprise (WBE), celebrating our 25th year in business. We are headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, just outside of Orlando. With branches and sales professionals throughout the U.S., Software Resources is the staffing agency of choice for clients and consultants.
We specialize in IT. It's what we do and what we know, every day. We provide contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement IT staffing solutions for Energy, Entertainment/Gaming/New Media, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Professional Services, and Security.
Complex Problem Solving
Ping (Networking Utility)
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)