To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Windsor, CT
- Leslea Scott
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • Windsor, CT
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Job roles & responsibilities include:
• Build new system integrations & microservices utilizing .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5/MVC3/MVC4/MVC5/ SQL Server/Service Fabric
• Participates in application development projects involving multiple applications (SFDC, Apttus, home grown) that impact multiple facets of the business.
• Develops enterprise-level information technology solutions by analyzing, documenting, coding, testing, and implementing new and by modifying existing software applications with full competency.
• Work with product owners and other developers to solve technical and logical issues.
• Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
• Articulates design and resolves technical/design conflicts as they occur.
• Coordinates with technical lead, SI Partner(s), business analysts and users to determine requirements.
• Follows DevOps best practices – including continuous integration and unit testing best practices
• Participates in code reviews & maintenance
• Performs analyses of system requirements and of existing business processes and information systems
• Works with customers and technical staff to resolve problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Reviews systems under development and related documentation. Participates in the development of software.
• Other roles as assigned/required
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar area of study. Minimum of (5) to eight (8) years of previous experience required. An additional four years of related experience may substitute for the Bachelor's degree. With a minimum of 3 full-life cycle software implementation projects.
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or MIS and 10+ years of previous software development experience. Prior Technical lead or solution architecture experience is highly preferred.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
None required. Microsoft, Salesforce certifications are a plus
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Technical knowledge or skills in one or more of the following is required:
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
• Working knowledge of test driven development, automated unit testing and continuous integration.
• Advanced knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5 Framework and MVC 3/4/5.
• Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience working with T_SQL, SSIS/SSRS, C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Service Fabric and web services.
• Seeks knowledge of software implementation best practices and deployment strategies.
• Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 or Oracle stored procedures.
• Experience with other software development platforms (PHP, Ruby on Rails, Java, C++, etc.) is a plus.
• Prior experience working with, integrating, and deploying PaaS CRM solutions highly-preferred
• Previous experience with Quote-to-cash applications highly-preferred