To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11610 Grandview Road
Kansas City, MO 64137
- scott holsman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Print Estimator | Estimator
Next Level Performers • Kansas City, MO
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Print Estimator | Estimator
Are you an Estimator in the print industry looking for a forward thinking company that is disrupting the print industry?
As a Print Estimator, are you passionate about working with customers and estimating print projects that provide an excellent return on their investment?
Does your print estimating experience include being a key player on the operations team?
Are you a leader and expert Print Estimator looking for a place where what you do matters and you have a say in what you do?
If you answered yes, we would love to talk to you about an excellent career opportunity.
To start the process, hit the “Apply" button now!
This is a direct hire full-time opportunity!
A day in the life of the Print Estimator:
- Provide accurate client estimates for printing projects.
- Provide strong customer service to increase brand satisfaction.
- Complete estimating tasks with accuracy and keep precise records.
- Maintain a proper balance between the profitability of the company and the achievement of total customer satisfaction.
- Train Sales Reps and Customer Service Reps on options for improving quality while lowering prices of jobs for presentation to customers.
Experience and skill to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 5+ years' experience with printing and familiarity with printing operations.
- Experience with sales or customer service.
- A strong background in cost accounting and printing processes.
- Ability to manage activities and tasks simultaneously
For immediate consideration, click the “Apply" button now!
Compensation, Hours, and Benefits:
- Salary range is $44,000 to $65,000 and commensurate with experience.
- The work schedule is generally 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday
- We offer good benefits including 401(k) with matching, paid health insurance after a 90-day waiting period, and paid time off.
They are located near Front Street and I-435 in Kansas City.
You’ll expand your horizons while working with the latest technology and innovations in the marketing and print industry, with plenty of opportunities for training and growth. Our client believes in working hard for their clients and celebrating success in a creative and relaxed environment.
They will help you LEARN and EARN more.
For consideration, please submit your resume today!
Next Level Performers and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers
Key Words: Estimator, Print Estimator, Printing Estimator. Print, Printing, Estimating, Print Estimating, Print Industry, Printing Industry, Printer, Publishing