To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3400 East 29th Street
Bryan, TX 77802
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative - Bryan, Texas
StarFurniture • Bryan, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WE OFFER A COMMISSION BASED AND GUARANTEED INCOME PROGRAMS Ask our Managers for the details.
Star Furniture sells bedroom, dining room, living room, and home office furniture, rugs and home furnishing accessories. As a rapidly growing company we are looking for highly motivated individuals to sell furniture.
If you are willing to make an investment in your future by working evenings and weekends, your earning potential is great. Our sales consultants are commission-based.
Select Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Practices suggestive selling, offering related items and accessories, driving multiple-unit sales.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of store products and services and uses this knowledge to build sales and enhance the level of customer service provided.
- Knows and properly executes all systems and POS procedures to ensure a quick transaction.
- We provide a PAID mandatory 12 week intensive training program for all new Sales Consultants. Ask our Managers for the details.
We provide industry-leading compensation package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), generous employee discount, paid vacation within your first year of employment, and more!
The work is fun, your surroundings are beautiful and the future is unlimited. Finally, earn what you are worth!
- This is a full time position requiring evenings and weekends.
- Sales and/or retail experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus.
- We provide a paid three month training program of $2500 per month for all new sales consultants. WE OFFER A COMMISSION BASED AND GUARANTEED INCOME PROGRAMS Ask our Managers for the details.
We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic, fast-paced and optimistic candidates. This position requires a person with a desire for excellence and a willingness to work for a goal that you establish.