To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hamilton, NJ 08619
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
Medical Indicators Inc • Hamilton, NJ
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Manager - Medical Device Manufacturing - Hamilton, NJ
Medical Indicators (MII), is the largest manufacturer in the world of highly accurate single-use and reusable clinical thermometers. MII’s products, sold under the brand names of “Tempa•DOT™", “NexTemp®" and “TraxIt®" are used to accurately measure human body temperatures. MII’s products are used globally by medical professionals, and supplied to the market through all major medical distributors. The majority of the end users are acute care hospitals, clinics, dialysis centres, and registered national health systems. MII’s thermometer technology is non-hazardous, non-toxic, latex-free, and carries an FDA medical device registration and an ISO 13485:2003 certified. MII’s manufacturing facility is located in Hamilton, NJ. All of MII’s products are made in the United States.
MII is seeking a proactive, results-oriented, highly effective, and hands-on Human Resources Manager. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to step into a fast-growing, very successful company that is still very entrepreneurial. In addition to a hands-on style, it is absolutely essential that the individual possess the leadership skills necessary to foster an environment that supports teamwork, continuous improvement, and innovation, while at the same time maintaining a high level of operating standards and profit performance.
Manages recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, including advertising on various job boards, interviewing, conducting appropriate background checks and extending offers of employment.
Conducts new hire orientation, assisting with new hire paperwork, communicating HIPPA compliance, and review of benefits information.
Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
Manages timekeeping procedures and payroll activities.
Possesses basic understanding of state and federal labor laws and legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Administers various human resource policies and procedures for all company personnel.
Monitors the performance evaluation program while ensuring adequate training is in place to meet objectives.
Performs other related duties as required or assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree, HR preferred; minimum of 5 years progressive Human Resources Generalist / Manager experience
· Comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic organization. Ability to deliver results with a high sense of urgency
· Requires independent judgement to assess, solve, improve or recommend changes to problems affecting Employee Relations and Human Resource issues within management and corporate policy guidelines
· Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization in order to ensure consistency and compliance with HR policies, procedures and guidelines. Able to build trusting relationships.
· Must have plant level HR experience in the areas of recruitment, employee relations, performance management, leadership and employee development
MII offers a competitive compensation package, plus benefits (for full-time employees) including health, life, dental, disability, and a 401K savings plan. EOE.
For more information about the company and its products, please visit www.medicalindicators.com.