To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Valhalla, NY
- Alison Riehl
- Phone: 5517774992
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Helpdesk Analyst (6+ Contract)
Career Developers, Inc. • Valhalla, NY
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Helpdesk Analyst (6+ Month assignment)
Location: Westchester, NY
Provides primary 1st and 2nd level technical support for the Helpdesk, including the design, development, and implementation of processes, systems technology to support and improve the technical support function. Provides the management of Helpdesk trouble tickets including both addressing them and assigning them to the appropriate personnel to provide the primary day-to-day end-user support, and troubleshooting for desktops/laptops and networks for users across multiple company locations. Create and distribute executive Helpdesk reports. The Helpdesk personnel also configure and deploy desktop/laptops for users.
- Serves as a proactive liaison and support engineer to supervise level one support resolution and assign trouble tickets as required to level 1 and 2 personnel. Create service desk reports for executives.
- Directs and Configures new desktop and laptop and as required for CEB users.
- Work with the Helpdesk team to both dispatch work and provide direct primary end-user support for CEB Technology systems with the highest quality service.
- Installs software on desktops and laptops.
- Tests and debugs moderately complex operating system and end-user application issues.
- Maintain knowledge base of issues, resolutions, use cases, topologies, tricks and tips, configuration guides, FAQs.
- Directs the support for security patching for all PCs.
- Contribute to the overall operation of the network through special projects involving additional technologies such as servers, networking, Storage Area Network systems and the Virtual Server environments.
- Typically requires a BS or BA degree in Computer Science or Information Management, or equivalent experience.
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of desktop management tools
- On-going knowledge of mainstream computer technologies and emerging technologies
- Good people skills to facilitate dealing with PC users at all levels of the corporation
- Experience in supervising personnel, managing workflow and promoting teamwork
- Knowledge of helpdesk management systems (Manage Engine ServiceDesk preferable)
- Good working knowledge Windows operating systems including Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365 experience a plus.
- Knowledge of the use of Internet support technologies
- Excellent Customer Focus
- Good oral and written communication skills
- 2-4 years' experience required