To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1629 Blandwood Drive
High Point, NC 27260
- Emily Larson
- Phone: (417) 358-8131
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Manager
Leggett & Platt • High Point, NC
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated is seeking an HR Manager for our facility in High Point, North Carolina. In this role, you’ll work closely with management to ensure positive employee and labor relations. We need a hands-on professional who can support and guide our management, as well as serve as an employee advocate. You will direct the overall provision of Human Resource services, policies, and programs.
- Provide leadership and expertise in all key human resources processes, including staffing, talent development, performance management, and communications
- Develop, implement, and train on all HR programs and policies
- Recruit, select, and provide orientation for new employees
- General employee relations work
- EEO, FMLA, and Affirmative Action compliance
- Maintain employee benefit information, personnel files, and OSHA logs
- Administer workers’ compensation
- Ensure compliance and reporting requirements for all state, federal, and Corporate regulations
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. While benefits may vary by location, we typically include: medical, dental, vision, discount stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more.
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of more than 20,000 employee-partners in 130 manufacturing facilities located in 18 countries. We’re not just hiring, we’re building a better company. For more information, please visit www.leggett.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field preferred. We will also consider equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as an HR Manager.
- Ability to speak fluently in Spanish or Vietnamese is a plus
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, payroll process, and employee benefits
- Knowledge of Federal and State labor laws, Workers’ Compensation, and OSHA laws
- Superior communication skills and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations preferred
- Commitment to Quality Management Systems and continuous improvement