To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellevue, WA
- Peer Solutions Group
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Peer Solutions Group, Inc • Bellevue, WA
Posted 20 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Greetings from Peer Solutions Group!
Our direct client is looking for NodeJS Consultants for the Bellevue, Washington location.
High Degree of Experience with coding languages:
● One or more popular presentation libraries (Angular, React, etc.)
● Data modeling, both relational and document-based – proficiency both conceptually (normal forms, non-relational, etc.) and in practice (experience w/ Oracle and MongoDB or Cassandra or equivalent)
● RESTful API design and implementation
● Must be a full-stack developer, able to implement everything in a MEAN or MERN stack paradigm (MongoDB, Express, Angular and/or React, and Node.js).
● Proficiency with best practices for authentication and authorization
● Familiarity with load-balancing concepts
● Familiarity with OAuth and single sign-on (SAML)
● Familiarity with HIPAA and related requirements for handling of sensitive data (e.g., encryption in motion and at rest, etc.)
● Experience with cloud paradigms and deployments (e.g., Azure)
● Experience with server-side caching mechanisms (e.g., Redis, etc.)
● Experience with the Linux operating system (RHEL preferred)
● Experience with GIT-based source management (Stash, Bitbucket, etc.)
● Familiarity with behavior-driven development, developer-driven
● methodologies, and continuous integration & deployment.
● Skilled on UI/UX and back-end, creating APIs, designing MongoDb constructs.
Job Title: Node.js Developer
Experience: 8 – 12 years
No of Position: 5