To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Erin McAfee
- Phone: 972-215-5066
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
MMC • San Francisco, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Degree - High School
Government - Civil Service
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Immediately hiring for 40 Customer Service Reps in the San Francisco Area
Pay $16.50 + Monthly Bonus (average pay with bonus comes out to about $22.50hr)
Position is located Downtown
- Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
May perform one or more of the following: Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
- Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff
- Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Must have High School Diploma/ GED
- Must be able to work Mon- Fri 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and every other Saturday 9 am to 1 pm
- Parking is not paid- $20 a day.
If you are interested, please email Erin at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.