To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
650 Sagamore Parkway South
Lafayette, IN 47905
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/ Auto Mechanic
Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram • Lafayette, IN
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is now hiring all levels of Automotive Technicians!!
Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep is looking to add motivated ENTRY-LEVEL / MID-LEVEL/ MASTER LEVEL Automotive Technicians to their dynamic team! This dealership provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the automotive Industry.
- Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to Service Advisors and customers
- Automotive Technicians continuously learn new technical information, and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Automotive Technicians inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- ASE Certifications preferred but not required
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be to pass a background check and drug screen
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision (plus many other great benefits!)
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
- Employee Purchase Program
- Employee Service & Parts Discount Program
Start your career as an Automotive Technician for
Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram today!