To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
650 Sagamore Parkway South
Lafayette, IN 47905
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/ Mechanic/ Entry Level Technician
Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram • Lafayette, IN
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking to advance your career as an Automotive Technician?
Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking to add motivated Entry Level Automotive Technicians to their dynamic team! This dealership provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the automotive Industry.
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement! It’s all here!
Join our winning automotive service team! Apply Now!
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to Service Advisors and customers
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians continuously learn new technical information, and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be to pass a background check and drug screen
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision (plus many other great benefits!)
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
- Employee Purchase Program
- Employee Service & Parts Discount Program
Start your career as an Automotive Technician for
Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram today!